* Copyright 2011-2014 Amazon Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
* OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This annotation is optional when the name of the DynamoDB attribute matches
the name of the property declared in the class. When they differ, use this
annotation with the attributeName() parameter to specify which DynamoDB
attribute this property corresponds to. Furthermore, the
DynamoDBMapper class assumes Java naming conventions, and will
lower-case the first character of a getter method's property name to
determine the name of the property. E.g., a method getValue() will map to the
DynamoDB attribute "value". Similarly, a method isValid() maps to the
DynamoDB attribute "valid".
Even getter method not marked with this annotation are assumed to be modeled
properties, unless marked with