* Copyright 2010-2014 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
This operation returns an array of the names of all the streams that
are associated with the AWS account making the
ListStreams request. A given AWS account can have many
streams active at one time.
The number of streams may be too large to return from a single call
You can limit the number of returned streams using the
Limit parameter. If you do not specify a value for the
Limit parameter, Amazon Kinesis uses the default limit,
which is currently 10.
You can detect if there are more streams available to list by using
HasMoreStreams flag from the returned output. If
there are more streams available, you can request more streams by
using the name of the last stream returned by the
ListStreams request in the
ExclusiveStartStreamName parameter in a subsequent
The group of stream names returned by the subsequent
request is then added to the list. You can continue this process until
all the stream names have been collected in the list.
ListStreams has a limit of 5 transactions per second per
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
Length: 1 - 128
exclusiveStartStreamNameThe name of the stream to start the list with.
if (getExclusiveStartStreamName() != null) sb.append("ExclusiveStartStreamName: " + getExclusiveStartStreamName() );
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
hashCode = prime * hashCode + ((getExclusiveStartStreamName() == null) ? 0 : getExclusiveStartStreamName().hashCode());
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getExclusiveStartStreamName() == null ^ this.getExclusiveStartStreamName() == null) return false;
if (other.getExclusiveStartStreamName() != null && other.getExclusiveStartStreamName().equals(this.getExclusiveStartStreamName()) == false) return false;