* Copyright 2010-2014 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Portions copyright 2006-2009 James Murty. Please see LICENSE.txt
* for applicable license terms and NOTICE.txt for applicable notices.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Represents a Amazon S3 bucket policy. Bucket policies provide access control management at the bucket level for both the bucket resource and contained object resources. Only one policy may be specified per bucket.
Buckets have no policy text until one is explicitly specified.
Requesting the bucket policy for a newly created bucket will return a
policy object with
null policy text.
See thefor more information on forming bucket polices.
policyTextThe raw policy JSON text.