* Copyright 2010-2014 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Deletes the queue specified by the queue URL , regardless of whether the queue is empty. If the specified queue does not exist, Amazon SQS returns a successful response.
IMPORTANT: Use DeleteQueue with care; once you delete your queue, any messages in the queue are no longer available.
When you delete a queue, the deletion process takes up to 60 seconds. Requests you send involving that queue during the 60 seconds might succeed. For example, a SendMessage request might succeed, but after the 60 seconds, the queue and that message you sent no longer exist. Also, when you delete a queue, you must wait at least 60 seconds before creating a queue with the same name.
We reserve the right to delete queues that have had no activity for more than 30 days. For more information, seein the Amazon SQS Developer Guide .
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getQueueUrl() != null && other.getQueueUrl().equals(this.getQueueUrl()) == false) return false;