* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Measurements of how well the
MLModel performed on known
observations. One of the following metrics is returned, based on the
type of the
BinaryAUC: The binary
MLModel uses the Area Under the
Curve (AUC) technique to measure performance.
RegressionRMSE: The regression
MLModel uses the Root Mean
Square Error (RMSE) technique to measure performance. RMSE measures
the difference between predicted and actual values for a single
MulticlassAvgFScore: The multiclass
MLModel uses the F1
score technique to measure performance.
For more information about performance metrics, please see the.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
propertiesThe new value for the Properties property for this object.
The method adds a new key-value pair into Properties parameter, and returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
keyThe key of the entry to be added into Properties.
valueThe corresponding value of the entry to be added into Properties.
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getProperties() != null && other.getProperties().equals(this.getProperties()) == false) return false;
"Got a CloneNotSupportedException from Object.clone() "
+ "even though we're Cloneable!",