* Copyright 2014-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Table's (initialized with the respective table names). An
TableCollectionobject maintains a cursor pointing to its current pages of data. Initially the cursor is positioned before the first page. The next method moves the cursor to the next row, and because it returns false when there are no more rows in the
TableCollectionobject, it can be used in a while loop to iterate through the collection. Network calls can be triggered when the collection is iterated across page boundaries.
<> low level result type