* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
There is already a current Amazon ECS container agent update in
progress on the specified container instance. If the container agent
becomes disconnected while it is in a transitional stage, such as
STAGING , the update process can
get stuck in that state. However, when the agent reconnects, it will
resume where it stopped previously.