* Copyright 2014-2015 Amazon Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
* OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Booleanattribute of a modeled class which should be serialized as a DynamoDB BOOL. For backwards compatibility with old versions of the
DynamoDBMapper, by default booleans are serialized using the DynamoDB N type, with a value of '1' representing 'true' and a value of '0' representing 'false'.
Using this annotation on the field definition or getter method definition
for the attribute will cause it to be serialized as DynamoDB-native BOOL
type. Old versions of the
DynamoDBMapper which do not know about the
BOOL type will be unable to read items containing BOOLs, so don't use me
unless all readers of your table are using an updated version of the mapper.