* Copyright 2013-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
. Implementation of this interface should never block.
If the implementation follows the best practice and doesn't block, it
should then extends from
Note any exception thrown by the listener will get ignored. Should there
be need to capture any such exception, you may consider wrapping the
persistableTransferA non null opaque token used to resume an upload or download.