* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
The method adds a new key-value pair into Attributes parameter, and returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
keyThe key of the entry to be added into Attributes.
valueThe corresponding value of the entry to be added into Attributes.
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getAttributes() != null && other.getAttributes().equals(this.getAttributes()) == false) return false;
"Got a CloneNotSupportedException from Object.clone() "
+ "even though we're Cloneable!",