* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
The request could not be fulfilled because the non-AWS identity provider (IDP) that was asked to verify the incoming identity token could not be reached. This is often a transient error caused by network conditions. Retry the request a limited number of times so that you don't exceed the request rate. If the error persists, the non-AWS identity provider might be down or not responding.