* Copyright 2012 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
to specify workflow name different from implementation class name, different workflow version and other workflow instance registration and execution parameters.
. Workflow is completed when
is executed. So even if return
of the method is ready but there is some asynchronous task or activity still not completed workflow is not going to complete.
inputData passed to the worklfow instance during start instance call.
that is used to execute workflow. It means that non handled failure inside this method causes workflow execution failure.
and later can be retrieved through
visibility call. Implementation of this call is expected to be synchronous and is not allowed to invoke any asynchronous operations like creation of new
or calling methods marked with
annotation. It is also expected to be read only operation which is not allowed to modify state of workflow in any way.