* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
In contrast to
, which is intended to be
a full support of AWS SDK request metrics, this class only provides access to
instance that only has minimal support for start and end
time (ie with no-ops for sub-event measurements) for backward compatibility
reason. The other methods related to properties and counters in this class
are effectively no-ops.
This class is instantiated instead of
when request metric collection is not required during a particular service
// Comment out for now. Ref: CR2662349
// * Used to preserve the transient exceptions that lead to the retries.
RetryCount, // captured via the RequestCount since (RetryCount = RequestCount - 1)
// S3DownloadThroughput, // migrated to S3RequestMetric in the S3 clint library
// S3UploadThroughput, // migrated to S3RequestMetric in the S3 clint library
StatusCode, // The http status code