* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
implementation that loads AWS security credentials from a properties file provided on initialization.
The AWS access key ID is expected to be in the
property and the AWS secret key is expected to be in the
credentialsFilePathThe custom classpath resource path to a properties file from which the AWS security credentials should be loaded. For example,
if (credentialsFilePath == null)
"Credentials file path cannot be null");
"Unable to load AWS credentials from the "