* Copyright 2014-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Portions copyright 2006-2009 James Murty. Please see LICENSE.txt
* for applicable license terms and NOTICE.txt for applicable notices.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
The creator of this input stream should therefore always call
in a finally block to truly release the underlying
is false, closes this input stream and releases any system resources associated with the stream. Otherwise, this method does nothing.
// This allows any underlying stream that has the close operation
// disabled to be truly released
T t = (T)this;