* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Canned access control lists are commonly used access control lists (ACL) that can be
used as a shortcut when applying an access control list to Amazon S3 buckets
and objects. Only a few commonly used configurations are available, but they
offer an alternative to manually creating a custom ACL. If more specific
access control is desired, users can create a custom
. No one else has access rights.
This is the default access control policy for any new buckets or objects.
group grantee is granted
access so that access logs can be delivered.
Use this access policy to enable Amazon S3 bucket logging for a bucket. The destination bucket requires these permissions so that access logs can be delivered.
Use this access policy when uploading objects to another owner's bucket. This access policy grants the bucket owner read access to the object, but does not give read access for all users.
Use this access policy to upload objects to another owner's bucket. This access policy grants the bucket owner full access to the object, but does not give full access to all users.