* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
ObjectMetadata is the default storage mode. If the ObjectMetadata mode is used, then encryption information will be placed in the metadata of the encrypted object stored in S3. Note: There is a 2 KB limit on the size of the metadata, so be careful that you do not run out of space if you are storing a lot of your own metadata.
If the InstructionFile mode is used, then encryption information will be placed in a separate instruction file that will be stored in the same bucket as the encrypted object in S3. No metadata will be used for storing encryption information.