* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
bucketNameThe name of the Amazon S3 bucket in which this version is stored.
keyThe key under which this version is stored in Amazon S3.
Objects created before versioning was enabled or when versioning is
suspended will be given the default/null version ID (see
). Note that the
is a valid version ID and is not the
same as not having a version ID.
idThe version ID which uniquely identifies this version of an object.
isLatestTrue if this version represents the latest version for the associated object in S3.
lastModifiedThe date according to Amazon S3 at which this version was last modified.
nullif the requester doesn't have
permission for this version or owns the bucket in which it resides.
nullif the requester doesn't have permission to see object ownership for this version.
ownerThe owner of this version.
Delete markers are special types of versions that have no data associated with them. When deleting a versioned object in Amazon S3 without specifying an explicit version ID, a new delete marker is created as the latest version of that object to mark that the object was deleted. This occurs even though the previous versions still exist in Amazon S3.
Delete markers have no data associated with them and therefore have no associated ACL, size or storage class. Only requesters with read access to a bucket can learn of their existence by listing the versions in a bucket.
trueif this version represents a delete marker. Returns the value
eTagThe hex encoded 128-bit MD5 hash of this version's contents as computed by Amazon S3.
storageClassThe storage class used by Amazon S3 for this version.
sizeThe size of this version in bytes.