* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
For example, an object resource created for bucket 'mybucket' and key pattern 'foo*' will match any object stored in 'mybucket' with a key that starts with 'foo':
new S3ObjectResource("mybucket", "foo*");
To match all objects in a bucket:
new S3ObjectResource("mybucket", "*");
Amazon S3 object resources can be used in the following operations:
bucketNameThe name of the bucket containing the object or objects represented by this resource.
keyPatternThe key or key pattern, which can optionally contain the '*' wildcard to include multiple objects in the resource.
super("arn:aws:s3:::" + bucketName + "/" + keyPattern);