* Copyright 2013-2015 Amazon Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
* OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This interface contains both a
transform method and a corresponding
untransform method. These methods SHOULD be inverses, such that
untransform(transform(value)) == value.
do not represent the entire new item, but only a snapshot of the attributes which are getting new values.
Implementations which do not support transforming a partial view of an item (for example, because they need to calculate a signature based on all of the item's attributes that won't be valid if only a subset of the attributes are taken into consideration) should check this flag and throw an exception rather than than corrupting the data in DynamoDB.
This method always returns
false for instances passed to