* Copyright 2011-2015 Amazon Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
* OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Only nullable, integral numeric types (e.g. Integer, Long) can be used as
version properties. On a save() operation, the
attempt to increment the version property and assert that the service's value
matches the client's. New objects will be assigned a version of 1 when saved.
Note that for batchWrite, and by extension batchSave and batchDelete, no
version checks are performed, as required by the