* Copyright 2013-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Portions copyright 2006-2009 James Murty. Please see LICENSE.txt
* for applicable license terms and NOTICE.txt for applicable notices.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Wraps an InputStream with a CipherInputStream to encrypt it, and handles resets by attempting to reset on the original, unencrypted data InputStream, and recreate an identical Cipher and identical CipherInputStream on the original data.
It's repeatable if and only if the underlying unencryptedDataStream is repeatable - if the underlying input stream is not repeatable and you're going to buffer to make it repeatable anyways, it makes more sense to do so after wrapping in this object, so we buffer the encrypted data and don't have to bother re-encrypting on retry.
This stream only supports being marked before the first call to
skip, since it's not possible to rewind the
encryption state of a
CipherInputStream to an arbitrary point. If
mark after calling
skip, it will
inputThe original, unencrypted data stream. This stream should be markable/resetable in order for this class to work correctly.
cipherFactoryThe factory used for creating identical cipher objects when this stream is reset and a new CipherInputStream is needed.