* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
If you're going to modify the request, make sure to clone it first, modify the clone, and return it from this method. Otherwise your changes will leak out to the user, who might reuse the request object without realizing that it was modified as part of sending it the first time.
requestthe request passed in by the user