* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Actions allow you to limit what your access control policy statement affects. For example, you could create a policy statement that enables a certain group of users to send messages to your queue, but not allow them to perform any other actions on your queue.
The action is B in the statement "A has permission to do B to C where D applies."
Free form access control policy actions may include a wildcard (*) to match multiple actions.
This class is not intended to be directly implemented, instead developers should see the classes available in com.amazonaws.auth.policy.actions for more information on the available actions for each service.