* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
An Amazon Resource Name (ARN) takes the following format: arn:aws:<vendor>:<region>:<namespace>:<relative-id>
For example, an Amazon SQS queue might be addressed with the following ARN: arn:aws:sqs:us-east-1:987654321000:MyQueue
Currently the only valid condition key to use in an ARN condition is
, which indicates the
source resource that is modifying another resource, for example, an SNS topic
is the source ARN when publishing messages from the topic to an SQS queue.
typeThe type of comparison to perform.
keyThe access policy condition key specifying where to get the first ARN for the comparison (ex:
valueThe second ARN to compare against. When using
this may contain the multi-character wildcard (*) or the single-character wildcard (?).