* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
The legacy Amazon S3 progress event com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.ProgressEvent has been deprecated in favor of this new class.
if (eventType == null)
if (bytes < 0)
refers to the expected number of bytes to be sent to AWS, not the actual number of bytes that have been transferred.
// Returns -1 if the event type does not have a legacy event code
return legacyCode == null ? -1 : legacyCode;
// Deprecated integer event codes
// Mapping from event types to the legacy event codes