* Copyright 2015-2015 Amazon Technologies, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES
* OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
A SET action is used to add one or more attributes and values to an item. If any of these attribute already exist, they are replaced by the new values.
This object is as immutable (or unmodifiable) as the underlying value (of
UnitOfExpression) given during construction.
super("SET", attr, value);