* Copyright 2012 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
For retrying based on dynamic retry policy use
should not be used simultaneously on the same asynchronous method call.
To allow retries for an individual activity, place the annotation on the desired activity method in the corresponding @Activities interface. Since a new activity instance is started per retry, any timeouts configured on the
To allow retries for an entire workflow, place the annotation on the override of the workflow's @Execute method in the @Workflow's implementation (rather than on the interface). Since the same workflow instance is reused for each retry, any timeouts configured on the @WorkflowRegistrationOptions apply to the total time of the workflow over all retries.