* Copyright 2014-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
In addition to the required
default profile, you can specify as
many additional named profiles as you need:
[default] aws_access_key_id=AKIAXXXXXXXXXX aws_secret_access_key=abc01234567890 [profile test] aws_access_key_id=AKIAZZZZZZZZZZ aws_secret_access_key=xyz01234567890
You can use
access your AWS configuration profiles and supply your credentials to code
using the AWS SDK for Java.
The same profiles are used by the AWS CLI.
For more information on setting up AWS configuration profiles, see: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/cli/latest/userguide/cli-chap-getting-started.html