* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Amazon highly recommends that users do not grant the
AllUsers group write
access to their buckets. If granted, users will have no control over the objects
others can store and their associated charges.
* @see com.amazonaws.services.s3.model.Grantee#getTypeIdentifier()
"Group grantees have preset identifiers that cannot be modified.");
enumeration value with the specified Amazon S3 group URI (eg. http://acs.amazonaws.com/groups/global/AllUsers). Returns
nullif an invalid Amazon S3 group URI is specified.
groupUriA string representation of an Amazon S3 group URI (eg. http://acs.amazonaws.com/groups/global/AllUsers)
object represented by the given Amazon S3 group URI string. Returns
nullif the string isn't a valid Amazon S3 group URI.