* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Use this class to access information about the new object created from the
putObject request, such as its ETag and optional version ID.
This class also contains the MD5 hash of the object content calculated on the client-side.
versionIdThe optional version ID of the newly uploaded object.
eTagThe ETag value for the new object.
rule ID for this object's expiration, or null if it doesn't expire.
rule ID for this object's expiration
expirationTimeRuleIdThe rule ID for this object's expiration