* Copyright 2010-2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Provides details of the
You can use IAM policies to control this decision's access to Amazon SWF resources as follows:
Resourceelement with the domain name to limit the action to only specified domains.
Actionelement to allow or deny permission to call this action.
If the caller does not have sufficient permissions to invoke the action, or the parameter values fall outside the specified constraints, the action fails. The associated event attribute's cause parameter will be set to OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED. For details and example IAM policies, see.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
Length: 1 - 256
timerIdRequired. The unique Id of the timer to cancel.
final int prime = 31;
int hashCode = 1;
if (this == obj) return true;
if (obj == null) return false;
if (other.getTimerId() != null && other.getTimerId().equals(this.getTimerId()) == false) return false;
"Got a CloneNotSupportedException from Object.clone() "
+ "even though we're Cloneable!",