* Copyright 2010 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
responseThe HTTP response to handle, as received from an AWS service.
java.lang.ExceptionIf any problems are encountered handling the response.
For example, if the object returned by this response handler manually
manages the stream of data from the HTTP connection, and doesn't read all
the data from the connection in the
this method can be used to prevent the underlying connection from being
Response handlers should use this option very carefully, since it means that resource cleanup is no longer handled automatically, and if neglected, can result in the client runtime running out of resources for new HTTP connections.