* Copyright 2010 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Deletes the specified LoadBalancer.
If attempting to recreate the LoadBalancer, the client must reconfigure all the settings. The DNS name associated with a deleted LoadBalancer will no longer be usable. Once deleted, the name and associated DNS record of the LoadBalancer no longer exist and traffic sent to any of its IP addresses will no longer be delivered to client instances. The client will not receive the same DNS name even if a new LoadBalancer with same LoadBalancerName is created.
To successfully call this API, the client must provide the same account credentials as were used to create the LoadBalancer.
NOTE: By design, if the LoadBalancer does not exist or has already been deleted, DeleteLoadBalancer still succeeds.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
loadBalancerNameThe name associated with the LoadBalancer. The name must be unique within the client AWS account.