* Copyright 2010 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
Deletes the specified server certificate.
IMPORTANT:If your Elastic Load Balancing instances are using a server certificate, deleting the certificate could have implications for your application. If your Elastic Load Balancing instances do not detect the deletion of bound certificates, they may continue to use the certificates. This could cause them to stop accepting traffic. We recommend that you remove the reference to the certificate from your Elastic Load Balancing instances before using this command to delete the certificate.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
Length: 1 - 128
serverCertificateNameThe name of the server certificate you want to delete.