* Copyright 2010 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License").
* You may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* A copy of the License is located at
* or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed
* on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either
* express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
The RebootDBInstance API reboots a previously provisioned RDS instance. This API results in the application of modified DBParameterGroup parameters with ApplyStatus of pending-reboot to the RDS instance. This action is taken as soon as possible, and results in a momentary outage to the RDS instance during which the RDS instance status is set to rebooting. A DBInstance event is created when the reboot is completed.
Returns a reference to this object so that method calls can be chained together.
dBInstanceIdentifierThe DB Instance identifier. This parameter is stored as a lowercase string.