* Copyright (C) 2012 DataStax Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
An implementaion of this interface can be registered against a Cluster
object trough the
method, after which the
update will be called after each query of the driver to a Cassandra
host with the latency/duration (in nanoseconds) of this operation.
Note that there is no guarantee that this method won't be called concurrently by multiple thread, so implementations should synchronize internally if need be.
hostthe Cassandra host on which a request has been performed.
newLatencyNanosthe latency in nanoseconds of the operation. This latency corresponds to the time elapsed between when the query was send to
hostand when the response was received by the driver (or the operation timeoued, in which
newLatencyNanoswill approximately be the timeout value).