* Copyright (C) 2012 DataStax Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
This return a new exception, equivalent to the original one, except that because a new object is created in the current thread, the top-most element in the stacktrace of the exception will refer to the current thread (this mainly use for internal use by the driver). The cause of the copied exception will be the original exception.