mapped to an entity class.
Test whether this mapped result set has more results.
- whether this mapped result set has more results.
Returns the next result (i.e. the entity corresponding to the next row
in the result set).
- the next result in this mapped result set or null if it is exhausted.
return row == null ? null : map(row);
Returns all the remaining results (entities) in this mapped result set
as a list.
- a list containing the remaining results of this mapped result
set. The returned list is empty if and only the result set is exhausted.
An iterator over the entities of this mapped result set.
method is equivalent to calling
So this iterator will consume results and after a full iteration, the
mapped result set (and underlying
) will be empty.
The returned iterator does not support the
- an iterator that will consume and return the remaining rows of
this mapped result set.
Returns information on the execution of this query.
The returned object includes basic information such as the queried hosts,
but also the Cassandra query trace if tracing was enabled for the query.
- the execution info for this query.