* Copyright (C) 2012-2014 DataStax Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Note that this annotation is generally optional in the sense that any field
of a class annotated by
will be mapped by default to a UDT field
having the same name than this Java field unless that Java field has the
annotation. As such, this annotation is mainly useful when
the name to map the field to is not the same one that the field itself (but
can be added without it's name parameter for documentation sake).