* Copyright (C) 2012-2015 DataStax Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
return mapper.daoClass.getSimpleName() + " implementation generated by the Cassandra driver mapper";
// It's unlikely that equals and hashCode will be used on accessor implementations, but better safe than sorry.
// Identity equality is enough, given that the mapper always returns the same instance for a given accessor.
return proxy == args;
if (method == null)