* Copyright (C) 2014 Dell, Inc.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
// We only list the ones we use currently.
GET, POST, PUT, DELETE;
// Map of all known methods by up-cased name (even though enum names are usually
// up-cased by convention).
// The static initializer is called after all enum objects are constructed. Hence,
// we can use the static values() method to iterate them an build the map.
} // methodFromString
} // enum HttpMethod