* Copyright 2013, devbliss GmbH
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License
* is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express
* or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under
* the License.
is a part of a report which could appear several times in it. In other words, a report is an sorted amount of
We need this common interface to have the possibility to treat all the
way. It allows us to create a 'logic' report as a list of
. This does not depend
on the output format and can be easily generated / tested / improved.
The following example shows a possible way to use the
List<DocItem> listItems = new ArrayList<DocItem>(); This example will create am html report containing:
listItems.add(new SectionDocItem("test the delete Request"));
listItems.add(new RequestDocItem(DELETE, "http://www.google.com", null)); listItems.add(new ResponseDocItem(401, "you can not delete google")); htmlRenderer.render(listItems);