* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
public final void processRow(BlockBuilder output, int peerGroupStart, int peerGroupEnd, int frameStart, int frameEnd)
boolean newPeerGroup = false;
newPeerGroup = true;
int peerGroupCount = (peerGroupEnd - peerGroupStart) + 1;
// subclasses can override
This method provides information about the ordering peer group. A peer group is all of the rows that are peers within the specified ordering. Rows are peers if they compare equal to each other using the specified ordering expression. The ordering of rows within a peer group is undefined (otherwise they would not be peers).
to use for writing the output row
newPeerGroupif this row starts a new peer group
peerGroupCountthe total number of rows in this peer group
currentPositionthe current position for this row
public abstract void processRow(BlockBuilder output, boolean newPeerGroup, int peerGroupCount, int currentPosition);