Represents the response from running a fetch request against Factual, such as
a geolocation based query for specific places entities.
Constructor, parses from a JSON response String.
- The full JSON response from Factual
- the first data record or null if no data was returned.
An ordered collection of the main data returned by Factual. Represented as
Maps, where each Map is a record in the results.
- the main data returned by Factual.
- the size of the result set
- a Collection of all String values found in this Response's data
rows as the field attribute.
return val != null ? val.toString() : null;