* Copyright (C) 2007 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
Map, the additional type-safe operations
Like any other
Map<Class, Object>, this map may contain entries
for primitive types, and a primitive type and its corresponding wrapper type
may map to different values.
See the Guava User Guide article on.
To map a generic type to an instance of that type, use
<> the common supertype that all entries must share; often this is simply