* Copyright (C) 2008 The Guava Authors
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
that also implements the
ListenableFutureTaskdoes not provide an overrideable
done()method. For similar functionality, call
// The execution list to hold our listeners.
ListenableFutureTaskthat will upon running, execute the given
Runnable, and arrange that
getwill return the given result on successful completion.
runnablethe runnable task
resultthe result to return on successful completion. If you don't need a particular result, consider using constructions of the form:
ListenableFuture<?> f = ListenableFutureTask.create(runnable, null)