* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on August 21, 2009
javax.ws.rs.Path. May only be applied to a subclass of
When published in a Servlet container, the value of the application path may be overridden using a servlet-mapping element in the web.xml.
The supplied value is automatically percent
encoded to conform to the
path production of
href="http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986.section-3.3">RFC 3986 section 3.3.
Note that percent encoded values are allowed in the value, an
implementation will recognize such values and will not double
encode the '%' character.