* The contents of this file are subject to the terms
* of the Common Development and Distribution License
* (the "License"). You may not use this file except
* in compliance with the License.
* You can obtain a copy of the license at
* See the License for the specific language governing
* permissions and limitations under the License.
* Created on September 15, 2006, 2:40 PM
javax.ws.rs.ext.MessageBodyWritercan produce. If not specified then a container will assume that any type can be produced. Method level annotations override a class level annotation. A container is responsible for ensuring that the method invoked is capable of producing one of the media types requested in the HTTP request. If no such method is available the container must respond with a HTTP "406 Not Acceptable" as specified by RFC 2616.
A method for which there is a single-valued
is not required to set the media type of representations that it produces:
the container will use the value of the
sending a response.