* DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
* Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
* The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
* General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development
* and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
* may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You can
* obtain a copy of the License at
* or packager/legal/LICENSE.txt. See the License for the specific
* language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
* When distributing the software, include this License Header Notice in each
* file and include the License file at packager/legal/LICENSE.txt.
* GPL Classpath Exception:
* Oracle designates this particular file as subject to the "Classpath"
* exception as provided by Oracle in the GPL Version 2 section of the License
* file that accompanied this code.
* If applicable, add the following below the License Header, with the fields
* enclosed by brackets  replaced by your own identifying information:
* "Portions Copyright [year] [name of copyright owner]"
* If you wish your version of this file to be governed by only the CDDL or
* only the GPL Version 2, indicate your decision by adding "[Contributor]
* elects to include this software in this distribution under the [CDDL or GPL
* Version 2] license." If you don't indicate a single choice of license, a
* recipient has the option to distribute your version of this file under
* either the CDDL, the GPL Version 2 or to extend the choice of license to
* its licensees as provided above. However, if you add GPL Version 2 code
* and therefore, elected the GPL Version 2 license, then the option applies
* only if the new code is made subject to such option by the copyright
The header consists of a value and zero or more parameters. A value consists of zero or more tokens and separators up to but not including a ';' separator if present. The tokens and separators of a value may be separated by zero or more white space, which is ignored and is not considered part of the value. The value is separated from the parameters with a ';'. Each parameter is separated with a ';'.